piatok 4. apríla 2014

Wake the Bats vol. 2

From the first time I've met the designer of Mannequin Factory, I decided his work needs to be seen at a catwalk...and that I should be one of the models. This thought has been stuck in my head for some time until finally I got this idea: I will organize the fashion show as a part of my own event, Wake the Bats.

And that's what I am doing with the help of the club where it's taking place and a lovely creative team who is helping me with planning and organization. The party is scheduled on 26 April (Saturday) at 21.00. I want everyone to be there, this time not just because me and the guest dj L. T. Renfield will put on a selection of yummy deathrock, gothic rock, postpunk, darkwave and horrorpunk. This time I mainly want you to be there because of the fashion show and the designer who is incredibly talented artist!

We'd be happy if you share the fb event, invite friends and most of all, attend the party ;)
This is a first time for both of us - both me organizing a fashion show and Mannequin Factory doing a fashion show. Expect the unexpected!

https://www.facebook.com/events/472143862887181/





See you soon :)

d0ll

1 komentár:

  1. Child mannequin
    We are more than 20 years fiberglass mannequins factory. Our clients mainly include famous mannequins distributors and branded Apparel companies .

    We welcome all the clients who are interested on mannequins (manichini, maniquies, manikin,Schaufensterpuppen) to talk with us,Visit us for cooperation .

    Our factory specializes in producing all kinds of FRP models . more than 90% exported , the main market is USA, UK ,Italy, France, Japan,Austrilia & Middle East .

    We have 2-3 new styles every month and also design special styles as clients requests such as Forever 21 .

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť